Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Guardian Angel

A baby who is ready to be born he asked the Lord, "My God, you are sending me to earth, but I'm afraid. I was still very small and  helpless. Who will be there to protect me? "


God replied, "Your angel will always humming a song for you and he'll make you smile every day. You will feel the love and affection and
it's all definitely going to make you happy. "

But the little one asked, "How I can understand their speech if I do not know the language they use?"

God replied, "Your angel will be whispering words of the most beautiful. He will always wait there beside you and with love for him will teach you to speak with a human language. "

Baby asked, "So what if I want to talk to you, my Lord?"

God had again answered, "Your angel will guide you. She will tipped his hand with you and teach you to pray. "

Again the little probing, "But I hear there is a lot of bad people. Who will be who will protect me? "

God replied, "Relax, Your angel will continue to protect you even if lives would be at stake. He often would forget his own interests for the sake of safety. "

However, little is actually sad. "Oh God, surely I would be sad if you do not see you anymore."

God answered again, "Your angel will always teach my greatness and he will be educating you how to always obey and obey Me. He will always guide you to always remember me. Despite that, I'll always be by your side. "

Silence, peace still hit heaven. However, the voices calling from the earth drifted. "My God, I'll go now. Please specify the name of angels who will protect me. "

God replied, "Your angel's name is not so important. You will call him as 'MOTHER'. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment