Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Wisdom ( Part 3 )

You were born original, so no need to imitate other people half to death
( John Mason )

There are three things that remain in life:
Change, Choice and Principles.
( Stephen R. Covey )

If you do not understand limits, you will not achieve many things in life.
( Kevin Costner )

Many things can be completed in one day. Unfortunately, that day we treat as tomorrow.
( Anonymous )

From the beginning I was always confident I would be rich. I guess I never doubted it, for one minute.
( Warren Buffett )

Two street trees are separated and I took the road less taken by someone else. And that's what makes the change.
( Robert Frost )

We can not forgive others for not being ourselves.
( Ralph Waldo Emerson )

The cause of death is life.
( Tom Boswell )

Good values ​​never outdated.
( Anonymous )

A wise man should have money in his head, not his heart.
( Jonathan Swift )

0 comments:

Post a Comment