Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Chicken and Cow

"What's wrong?" Asked a rich man to the maid, "People say to me stingy. Yet everyone knows that if I die, I'll give everything I have to charity and the orphanage! "

"I'll tell fable about chickens and cows." Replies the waiter.

Beef is so popular, while the chicken is not at all. This is very surprising that the Chicken. Chicken said to the cow, "They think you're generous because every heart you give them the cream and milk. But, what about me? I gave everything I had. I gave the meat, I give my feathers. In fact, they cook and make soup with my feet to the broth. Nothing like that. Why is it really so? "

The cow said, "Maybe because I gave it when I was alive, while you give it after you die."


**************************
Give and merciful to those around us as God still gives us life, as we are able to do it. Let us not waiting until death.

0 comments:

Post a Comment