Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

The story of a bamboo

A beautiful bamboo tree grows yard house of a farmer. Bamboo grows amongst towering stalks of bamboo. One day the farmer came. He said to the bamboo rod, "O, bamboo, will you use to be my plumbing is very useful to irrigate my fields?"

Bamboo rod to answer, "Oh sure I want to when it may be useful for you, sir. But, tell me what would you do to make me into the water pipeline that? "

The farmer replied, "First, I'll cut you to separate you from your beautiful family. Then, I'll throw your branches that can injure the person holding you. After that I will split you apart in accordance with need. Finally I'll throw barriers that exist in your trunk so that water can flow smoothly. When I'm done with my work, you will be a pipe that will drain the water to irrigate my fields so that I planted rice can flourish. "

Hearing this, bamboo sticks stopped. Then he said to the farmer, "Sir, I would feel very hurt when you cut me. Also bound to hurt when you throw my branches, and even more sick again when you are splitting apart my trunk this beautiful and definitely unbearable when you scrape the inside of my body to get rid of barriers that barrier. Would I be strong through all the process,? "

The farmer replied, "O bamboo, you must be strong through it all because I chose you because you are the most powerful of all the bamboo in my yard. So calm down. "

Finally, bamboo rods give up, "All right, sir. I'd love to be useful for you. It's me, cut me, do it according to what you want. "

 Once the farmers are done with work, beautiful bamboo rod that used to only be a trimmer home page has now turned into a water pipeline to irrigate their fields so that rice can flourish.

We realize that with the problems that come and go, maybe the Lord is in the process we become beautiful to Him. Like the bamboo.

*******************
God is throwing all our pride and make us more useful in life. And not to worry because God will not give problems that are beyond our power. For indeed all-knowing God is the best for us and God is never in vain in creating something.
As the bamboo sticks, let us say, "Here am I Lord, do it in accordance with which you will, and hopefully bless thee." 

0 comments:

Post a Comment