Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

A flower Value

A man got out of a luxury car parked in front of the public cemetery. The man walked toward the guard post cemetery. After the greeting, the man who turned out the driver said, "Sir, will you meet her? Please sir, because doctors say he will die soon. "

The guard nodded grave was in agreement and walked immediately behind the driver. A woman's tent and tried to smile to guard the tomb, saying,





"I'm Mrs. Steven. I am so far to send money every two weeks to you. I sent the money so you can buy flowers and put it on my children eat. I have come to acknowledge the willingness and kindness of your heart, I want to take advantage of the rest of my life to thank those who have helped me. "
 
"Oo, so the lady who always send the money? Madam, before I apologize to you. Indeed, money was always my Mrs bought send flowers, but I never put that flower on the grave of your child. "Answer man.

"What, sorry?" She asked angrily.

"Yes, ma'am. I never put the flowers there because in my opinion, the dead will never see the beautiful bunch of flowers. Therefore, every flower that I bought, I give them that exist in hospitals, poor people who I meet or those who are grieving. The people who are still alive so that they can enjoy the beauty and fragrance of flowers, ma'am. "Answered the man.

The woman was silent, then he signaled the driver to leave immediately.

Three months later, a beautiful woman got out of his car and walked gracefully toward the guard post cemetery.

"Good morning, do you still remember me? I'm Mrs. Steven, I have come to acknowledge the advice you gave a few months ago. You are correct that notice and happy they are still alive is much more useful than they mourn the dead. When I directly deliver flowers to the hospital or nursing home, the flowers not only make them happy but I am also happy. Until now, doctors do not know why I can heal, but I truly believe that the joy and hope are the drugs that restore me. "



@@@@@@@@@@

Mutual love among fellow human beings with the help ourselves ... Because we can not possibly live alone in this world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment