Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Story 4 pieces Candles

Little by little melt down. The atmosphere was so quiet that conversation they heard. The first said, "I am a beauty, but Man is not able to take care of it better if I kill myself alone!" Slowly the first candle goes out.

The second one said, "I am affectionate. But I'm not useful anymore, Humans do not want to know me. For this reason there is no point in me still burning. "Gust of wind put out the second candle.

Sadly the third candle spoke, "I was in love. I could no longer lit, Man no longer look at and think is useful. They hated each other even hate those who love him, hate his family. "

Unexpectedly, a child entered the room and saw the three candles were extinguished. For fear of darkness, he said, "What happened? You must remain on, I'm afraid if the room is dark! "And the boy burst into tears.

Then with a troubled fourth candle said, "Do not be afraid and do not cry, while I'm still around and fired, we can always keep a candle lit another third. I am the HOPE. "With shining eyes, the child took the candle of hope and rekindle the other three candles.

****************************
What is HOPE never dies, no matter how small the hope that we have we should never give up to reach out and make it happen. Until we can still turn back the beauty, compassion and love. Hope you guys do not ever put out in the course of a long life and full of challenge. Keep eager to lead you wonderful days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment