Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Two Seeds

There are two seeds that lie in a fertile fields. Seedlings first said, "I want to grow big. I want to set down my roots deep in this land and his towering shoots me on this hard land. I want to spread all my buds to convey greetings to the world. I want to feel the warmth of the sun and the softness of the morning dew on the tops of my leaves. "And the seed that grows increasingly looming.


Seedlings of both muttered, "I'm afraid, if I put in my roots into the ground, I do not know what I would encounter down there. Is not there a very dark? And, if I do shoot my breakthrough and over not later shoots my beauty will be lost? My bud is sure to be torn. What will happen if my buds open and snails will eat it? And if I grew up broke, sure little kids would try to pull me. No, it would be better if I wait until everything is safe. "

And the seed that was waiting in solitude. A few weeks later, a chicken scratching the ground and found the second seed earlier and eat it.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Often we are faced with difficult choices, because life is full of choices. Often we get stuck on the choice to not want to move forward, we more often choose to stay put because of a sense of doubt and pessimistic attitude we would all our capabilities.

Lo-vacillation vacillation of our own making is a step backwards in this life because we do not do anything meaningful to improve the wellbeing and goodness of our lives.



Once again, believe in the greatness of your Lord. God will help us if we do good things and always obedient to God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment