Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

A sheet of white paper

 
A child who likes to find fault. Quickly he was able to show the error of friends and their parents. In fact, if anything happens to him, then he will blame the friend and her parents. "I fell because my father put a bucket in the wrong place." Said the boy told his father when he fell in the kitchen.

"You experience this tragedy because you are not careful. Therefore, if the walk had to be careful. "The boy said to his friend who sprained his foot.



One day the boy walking in the forest edge and saw a bunch of bees around the hive. "Well, honey bees must be very sweet. I'll take it and repel the bees! "He took a pole and poke a beehive with a bang. The bees had become annoyed and attacked the boy. Seeing bees that so many children ran top of my voice but bees do not let the enemy go away. One .. Two .. Three, the bees sting him. "Ouch! Help! "SLOSH! The boy threw himself into a river. Soon the bees were gone.

"Why do you not help me? If my father loved me would've saved me, this is all wrong Daddy! "His father paused and took a sheet of white paper.

"My son, what you see from this paper?".

"It's just white paper, no pictures" replied the boy. His father then gave a black dot.

"What you see from this white paper?"

"There are pictures of black dots on white paper."

"My son, why do you only see a black dot on white paper? In fact, most of this paper is white. How easily you have a look wrong when my father was still a lot of good that has been doing to you. "
His father left his son who sat pensively.


@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@


Let us try to correct ourselves, we see whether we were good enough to find fault with the people around us? We are social beings, beings who can not live alone. So try to be kind to others without having to look for mistakes and teased. Because we are also not free from error.

0 comments:

Post a Comment